Friday, May 22, 2009

3rd day of shooting

I guess the last minute disaster news and the film making are born with each other. This time we got a call in the middle of the night from Daniel, and bombed is with very sad news.. our Jessi and Dean house was burglarized and still police investigation was going on.... the time was almost 1 AM, we have next day call time 8 30 at 40 miles away from Decatur...... When Parthi told me I was upset but angry at the burglars.... Thank God they did not attack Dean or their two giant dogs.... I think this was some amateur thieves. However, sweet hearts Jessi & Dean was on time.... they did not show any emotions of their ransacked house and lost properties... I think they are really good actors :) Once they finished their scenes, Jessi hugged Parthi and told the story. Jessi and Dean simply great people.... Actors have no personal emotions....I am sure God will teach a lesson to those inhuman thieves.... Our 2nd AD Naveen was on time but he came home that morning only 4. 30 AM from a party I guess... but he was up and running with Ist AD Kwasi and 3rd AD Susan... By 6 30 Pm we have covered everything as planed. Allen, Walter, Marty, Susan, Kwasi, Parthi, Naveen and all the actors are great to work with...Thanks to my eyes and hears i.e Nagi...

No comments:

Post a Comment